International Tax News and Analysis
With correspondents in more than 180 nations, Tax Notes International and Worldwide Tax Daily are the first to bring you updates on statutes, regulations, new rulings, and court decisions from around the world. No one else matches our in-depth, global coverage:
- Cutting-edge special reports, in-depth analytical articles, investigative reports, and insightful commentary from leading practitioners, scholars, government officials, and Tax Analysts’ own Martin Sullivan, Lee Sheppard, and Trevor Johnson
- The latest international legislative, judicial, and administrative tax developments
- Tax treaty updates for all new and pending treaties
- Tax calendar covering important international tax events and conferences
- Informative opinions and practice articles from leading international tax experts.
Worldwide Tax Daily®
- Online Daily
- Online archive of articles written by international tax experts going back to 1989
- Access to FATCA Expert, featuring the latest news, in-depth analysis, and an always up-to-date IGA chart
- Transfer Pricing section provides the most comprehensive coverage featuring news, analysis, OECD guidelines, U.N. Manual, and U.S. Regulations
- Searchable, full-text documents from the multinational organizations, foreign courts, government agencies, and departments, including:
- EU directives and regulations
- OECD consultations, drafts, and reports
- National budget explanations, ministerial decrees, agency circulars, taxpayer guidance
- Rulings of national courts and other judicial forums
- Up-to-the-minute news covering key developments
- Free daily and customized e-mails on the topics you want.
Tax Notes International®
- Print Weekly or Online Weekly
Online magazine subscribers receive free weekly e-mails of headlines and PDFs.